I want you to live your best life when it comes to money. So, in this week’s Journey to Launch podcast episode I am answering your questions about rebuilding your credit, investing, how to get started on your financial independence journey, having money conversations with your partner, and so much more. Get ready to take notes because this is an episode packed with money gems. In fact, you might need to listen to this episode more than once.
In this episode you will learn:
- Tips on rebuilding your credit
- Things you should know about your employer’s retirement plan
- The differences between a Roth Individual Retirement Account and a Brokerage Account
- The steps and stages to achieving financial independence and retiring early
- Tips to talk to your partner about finances
- The difference between FinCon and the Financial Freedom Summit, and more
Other related blog posts/links mentioned in this episode:
Check out these awesome episodes I mentioned in the podcast:
Go to Journeytolaunch.com/freedomsummit to join me at the Financial Freedom Summit in May.
Check out the other tools that help me with my finances and business here.
Check out the Journey To Launch Podcast index here which categorizes all of the Journey To Launch podcast episodes by subject. Now you can binge on your favorite topics or type of episode.
Join The Weekly Newsletter List
Leave me a voicemail– Leave me a question on the Journey To Launch voicemail and have it answered on the podcast!
Watch me on News12 Watch my latest segments on News12
Connect with me: